Who We Are Now (Preorder)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
NOTE: Who We Are Now is still in development. At this point, you will be receiving the demo (which is available for free here) as well as Xander's Story. As the rest of the individual stories are created, they will be available to download as part of your purchase. The second piece, Jesse's Story, will be releasing June 15th, 2018.
If you would like to preorder the Special Edition of the game (which includes the soundtrack and digital art book), please pay $35 when preordering instead of $15.
Who We Are Now is a queer, post-apocalyptic visual novel set ten years after a nuclear war scoured the earth. It follows Wes, a young man who, drowning in the memories of everyone he's lost, returns to a settlement called Home in search of something to ease his pain.
Please note that Who We Are Now contains explicit sexual scenes between men. These scenes are optional.
Who We Are Now was successfully Kickstarted in April 2017, and the full game is set to be released in 2018.
The first piece of the game, Xander's Story, is now available! The second piece, Jesse's Story, will be available June 15th, 2018.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Jesse's Story Coming 6-15-2018!11 days ago
- April Kickstarter Update!37 days ago
- Xander's Story Out Now!!Dec 12, 2017
- Xander's Story: Out December 10th!Nov 25, 2017
- Xander's Story, First Scene: Out now!Oct 21, 2017
- August Kickstarter UpdateAug 23, 2017
- July Kickstarter UpdateJul 19, 2017
- June Kickstarter Updates!Jul 04, 2017