Who We Are Now
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
If you would like to order the Special Edition of the game (which includes the soundtrack and digital art book), please pay $35 when purchasing instead of $15.
Who We Are Now is a queer, post-apocalyptic visual novel set ten years after a nuclear war scoured the earth. It follows Wes, a young man who, drowning in the memories of everyone he's lost, returns to a settlement called Home in search of something to ease his pain.
Upon reaching the settlement, he's tasked with guiding four other men, each dealing with their own tragedy. As he helps them, Wes begins to explore himself as well. Together, they will help each other move past the trauma of their pasts and find love along the way.
Who We Are Now features four complete stories, each following a different romantic interest. In each story, you will learn more about Wes, the man he's trying to help recover, and the strange world they both find themselves in.
Please note that Who We Are Now contains explicit sexual scenes between men. These scenes are optional.
Who We Are Now was successfully Kickstarted in April 2017.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- WWAN version 1.01 releasedMay 01, 2019
- Who We Are Now Is Complete!Apr 28, 2019
- Who We Are Now Version 0.95 (including Nathan's Story) is out now!Mar 05, 2019
- Ray's Story Out Now!Nov 06, 2018
- Jesse's Story Coming 6-15-2018!May 13, 2018
- April Kickstarter Update!Apr 16, 2018
- Xander's Story Out Now!!Dec 12, 2017
- Xander's Story: Out December 10th!Nov 25, 2017